Any financial donations would be greatly appreciated. To keep us feeding the hundreds a week, sheltering those who need shelter and training people to living out God’s word, we need finances to keep us going.
After you give your donation amount, if you wish, you can designate your gift to a certain area of Anawim, such as “Art Studio” or “Discipleship House” by writing your designation in the space provided.
Tax deductible receipts are available by request or for all donations more than 200 dollars.
- Athletic socks
- Clothes—all sizes, all kinds, especially men’s clothes
- Canned food, all kinds, especially meals in a can (beans, soup, meats, ravioli, chili, etc)
- Toilet paper
- Coffee, coffee creamer, sugar
- Cup o Noodles, Ramen, sliced lunch meat, hot dogs, fresh fruit
- Large quantities of meat, cheese, noodles, rice, spaghetti sauce, canned beans for meals
- Shampoo, soap, razors, deodorant, feminine hygiene items for showers
- Paper plates and cups for special meals
- Art supplies for our free art studio
All above items can be dropped off at 19626 NE Glisan, Gresham on Tuesdays from 11 to 5pm, Wednesdays from 1 to 8pm and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm. Or they can be dropped off by appointment or sent by mail to 3733 N Williams, Portland (call Steve at 503-888-4453)
Sneak a peak at Anawim’s finances: